Sunday, March 7, 2010

Zero hour is upon us.

And I've just barely finished packing. Wooo!

I managed to stuff my essentials into a one-quart Ziploc bag...after much struggling.

And I managed to stuff all my clothes and non-carry-on-friendly essentials into my now bulging suitcase...

And I cannot allow myself to forget my two carry-on essentials: a Nintendo DS equipped with Pokemon Platinum, and a book by my favourite author. (Click here for his website!)

It's 3:30AM now...sheesh. I should sleep, but I'm too excited. I promise these blog posts will get more interesting once we're actually on the trip. I just need to tell someone about how hyped I am, and who better than the people reading this blog?

We board the bus for Newark at 2:00PM.
Our flight leaves the Newark airport at 10:55, I believe. Maybe earlier. I can't remember.

You'll hear more from me when I have something more interesting to say! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment